Tasty, timesaving recipes for busy cooks the use of stove-top or electric pressure cookers
Pulled pork in 30 minutes. Sweet potato curry in 20 minutes. Steamed mussels in 10 minutes. It’s not magic. It’s what pressure cooking makes imaginable.
Now that today’s modern pressure cookers are safer than ever, there’s no wish to fear kitchen explosions—and less excuses for ordering takeout or microwaving frozen dinners. In The Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook, Janet A. Zimmerman offers a mixture of 125 classic, international, and modern pressure cooker recipes for all eaters who wish to put whole foods meals on the table, but not spend all day cooking them. Here you’ll find:
• The 10 will have to-know do’s and don’ts of pressure cooking
• A step by step guide to the use of your pressure cooker
• Guidance for adapting your favorite recipes for the pressure cooker
• Recipes with pressure cooking times and preparations for both stove-top and electric pressure cookers
• Nutritional information with each recipe and labels for Paleo, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and one-pot meals that can assist you find the recipe that’s right for you
Recipes include: Bone Broth, Smoked Salmon Chowder, Honey-Chipotle Chicken Wings, Asian Pork Sliders, Beef Barbacoa Tacos, Three-Bean Vegetarian Chili, Balsamic-Braised Brussels Sprouts, and more!