Chef Eric Theiss prepares thaw in your mouth beef stew that does not take forever in the Power Pressure Cooker XL. Save time with this flavorful, heartfelt stew that's likewise helpful for you!
– 4 medium peeled off potatoes, diced huge
– 1 lb. top round beef cut right into huge dices
– 1/2 large white onion, diced
– 1/4 medium green pepper, diced
– 3 cloves garlic, diced
– 1/2 tsp. cumin
– 1 Tbsp. oregano
– 8 oz. tomato sauce
– 8 oz. diced tomato
– 4 oz. water
– 6 oz. dry white wine
– 1 bay leaf
– 2 oz. grease
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Area the internal pot into the Pressure Cooker. Place the oil in the internal pot. Press the MEAT/CHICKEN switch. Press the TIME CHANGE button and also set to 20 mins.
2. In small batches, sauté the beef in oil up until browned on all sides. Eliminate and also set aside.
3. Sauté onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook up until clear. Include gewurztraminer and also reduce by fifty percent. Add remaining active ingredients and stir.
4. Area the lid on the Pressure Cooker as well as Lock. Switch Over the Pressure Release Valve to Closed.
5. As soon as the timer gets to 0, the Cooker will immediately switch over to MAINTAIN WARM. Press the CANCEL switch. Change the Pressure Release Valve to Open Up. When the steam is released completely, get rid of the lid.
6. Serve with white rice.